Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A madness called Cricket........

From the time i coult hit a ball with a bat, since then i am following cricket. I am awed by the reach of the game, its influence, the madness it brings out amonst the masses.... a topic that is discussed by the current and the older generation alike.
It often leaves me wondering why is this sport such a topic of discussion, why am i so elated when i see the men in blue win the matches... it leaves me chest swelled with pride and honour... why does it steals my appetite and my sleep when i see the team india crumble... When india is playing, then cricket and related issues are discussed across the lenght and breath of india, its a jubliant feeling to hear the crakers go off and the whole nation goes into celebration the india wins as though its one festival thats common to all the umpteen religion and caste india has.
This game has achived something very distinct something fantablous - its brought the nation together....

Truely... its a madness.. thats called CRICKET.....


1 comment:

MK said...

Please be specific on commands, I couldnot find msgstore on my linux box with your commands.